SPASM CRAMPS ‘MUSCLE’
Spasm, muscle cramps are involuntary contraction with pain are normally caused by an imbalance of electrolytes (sodium, calcium, magnesium or potassium), or insufficient blood flow to the muscle or lack of water. At the same time, there is a possibility to have cramps that can trigger by over exercise, very cold temperatures, dehydration or any muscle irritation. The pain impulse travels to the spinal cord that responds by sending back impulses that create excess pain.
When there is a muscle cramp, and if Heat applied literary brings quick relief. If someone is prone to cramps at night in lower extremities may try wearing warm socks to have quick relief!
Otherwise nutrients modifications that helps:
• Make it a practice to drink more water, as it is an essential nutrient. Muscle cramping during hot weather after body conditioning is often due to dehydration.
• Sweating, drink more plain water.
• One should dilute fruit and vegetable juices with water particularly if to drink after exercise or if to take them to relieve cramps.
• Electrolytes (Sodium, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium) helps control the chemical balance of the body. Watercress is good source of calcium. And carrot is for potassium whereas beet greens are good sources of sodium.
• Vitamin C helps to improve circulation that reduces the cramps. Red pepper, kale, collard greens are good source of Vitamin C.
• Vitamin E has the properties to relieve the pain at nighttime in legs and foot cramps, abdominal muscle cramps, rectal cramps. And one could find out vitamin E in asparagus, carrot and spinach.
• Even B-complex Vitamins may help to improve circulation.
Onnuri Medicine ‘SuJok’ acupuncture methods, from the simplest to complex ones, are self-sufficient for coping with pain and obtaining a stable remission even through the method in a natural way of treatment. The effective and fast acting in treatment of cramps or spasm is eight energy therapies in the structure of liver meridian.
The contents herein are for education purposes and do not necessarily reflecting those of medical education resources, may take professional advise if need be, otherwise it is self sufficient to cope-up with cramps syndrome.
smile notions; onnurimedicine.wordpress.com ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur‘
smile life! Enjoy.