Vision may be affected when the lens of the eye becomes clouded and may develop cataracts, blindness. And, responsible for letting light rays to pass onto the retina, the lens that is a transparent structure mostly made up of water and protein fibers. When these fibers clumps together, the lens loses its clarity, leading to blurred vision and if left untreated there is likely hood of complete blindness.
Someone is having high blood sugar is damaging to blood vessels, particularly the very small ones that nourish the eye’s retina, a tissue layer at the back of the inner eye. With this condition, known as diabetic retinopathy, vessels become blocked, bleeding occurs, and fluid can leak into the retina. It can cause irreversible loss of vision and is the leading cause of blindness.
Symptom: Blurry Vision, Blurry vision at any distance is the most common symptom of cataracts. Your view may look foggy, filmy, or cloudy. Over time, as the lenses become more clouded, less light reaches the retina. People with cataracts may have an especially hard time seeing at night.
Blurred vision is an ocular symptom. There may be many causes of blurred vision:
• Difficulty focusing on objects that are in close distance and elderly are common victims.
• Glaucoma, increased pressure in the eye, causing poor night vision, blind spots, and loss of vision to either side. It may happen gradually or suddenly, if sudden, then medical urgency required.
• Cataracts; cloudiness over the eye’s lens, causing poor nighttime vision, halos around lights, and sensitivity to glare. Daytime vision is eventually affected and this normally affects aged.
• Diabetic retinopathy, this complication of diabetes can lead to bleeding into the retina. And blindness is another common cause of this
• Macular degeneration, loss of central vision, blurred vision (especially while reading), distorted vision (like seeing wavy lines), and colors appearing faded
• Eye infection, inflammation, or injury
• Floaters, tiny particles drifting across the eye may also be the reason for blurry vision. Although often brief and harmless, and may be a sign of retinal detachment. And symptoms include floaters, flashes of light across visual field, or a sensation of a shade or curtain hanging on one side of visual field.
• Optic neuritis – inflammation of the optic nerve from infection or multiple sclerosis and one may have pain when you move your eye or touch it through the eyelid. Or temporal arteritis that supplies blood to the optic nerve causing inflammation of an artery in the brain
• Stroke or transient ischemic attack
• Brain tumor
• Migraine headaches – spots of light, or zigzag patterns are common symptoms prior to the start of the headache. An ophthalmic migraine is when one has only visual symptoms without a headache.
In any all the above facts, one may get positive results. And dominant energy is involved of meridian Liver. One may put green color dot on the prescribed place having some sort of benefits.
Energy concept that is to restore disturbances in the body’s natural energy through the insertion of very fine needles at certain energy gates in the miniature form of hands or feet. It’s energy concept [acupuncture Onnuri SuJok] provides maximum benefits without the dangerous side effects associated with many of the approaches of conventional medicine, as it focuses only on the hands, no direct involvement of any organ or medication, chemical reaction. The Onnuri SuJok is that concept, which caters to the needs of an individual patient.
smile notion; onnurimedicine.wordpress.com ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur‘
To your wellbeing, smile life! Enjoy