Causes and prevention in breast cancer, one has to change the life style or ease in daily life:
• Consuming healthy food with plenty of fruits, vegetables and whole grains with other high fiber foods helps strengthening immunity, reducing chances.
• Exercise regularly.
• Reduce fat intake, as extra fat increases estrogen production. More fat in the body and consuming alcohol increases estrogen levels especially after menopause leading to an increased risk.
• Limit or Decrease alcohol consumption or avoid it altogether.
• Women who have undergone menopause and have taken hormone therapy for more than four years with estrogen and progesterone have high chances. It is better to avoid hormonal therapy.
• Estrogen levels having on higher side may increase the risk factor.
• Breast-feeding will lower the risk.
• Women who never breast-feed or not feeding their children is at high risk.
• Conceiving before 30 years of age. Late child-bearing: Women bearing children after the age of 30 years and women who never bear children are at high-risk of being affected with breast cancer.
• Chances are high as the age increases.
• Family history: Chances are high if anybody in the family has suffered from breast cancer indicating genes are responsible.
• Personal History: If women had breast cancer in one of the breast, there is a likelihood of getting affected to the other breast also. Chances of recurrences are high to the same part or to different parts of the body.
• Menstruation: Women with menstruation beginning before the age of 12 years and menopause occurring after the age of 55 years are at high-risk of getting affected with breast cancer.
• Radiation therapy: Young women who have exposed their breasts to radiations due to some diseased condition like Hodgkin’s lymphoma are likely to develop breast cancer in the later ages.
• Pain isn’t usually a sign of breast cancer. If you have pain in one or both breasts, rest assured: It’s probably due to hormonal changes, a benign cyst, a ligament strain or another condition.
• More common warning signs of breast cancer include a palpable lump, a change in the size or shape of the breast, puckering of the skin, nipple changes (like scaling or discharge), or increased warmth.
• Women with very dense breasts are twice more likely to develop breast cancer. When breast tissue is dense, the cells grow and multiply at a faster rate.
• Get your folate. While experts say that an overall healthy diet may help prevent breast cancer, a growing body of research suggests that getting enough of the B vitamin folate (in leafy green vegetables, beans and fortified cereals)
a. Sugar is a cancer-feeder. By cutting off sugar it cuts off one important food supply to the cancer cells.
b. Milk causes the body to produce mucus, especially in gastrointestinal tract. Cancer feeds on mucus. By cutting off milk and substituting with unsweetened soymilk, cancer cells will starve.
Water-best to drink purified, or filtered, to avoid known toxins and heavy metals in tap water. Distilled water is acidic avoid it.
c. Every person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not show up in the standard tests until they have multiplied to a few billion. When doctors tell cancer patients that there are no more cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, it just means the tests are unable to detect the cancer cells because they have not reached the detectable size.
d. When the person’s immune system is strong the cancer cells will be destroyed and prevented from multiplying and forming tumors.
And Onnuri SuJok Acupuncture is enough capable to boost, strengthen the immunity!
Onnuri SUJOK acupuncture: The goal of Acupuncture is to promote health and ease pain and suffering. The perspective from which an acupuncture views health and sickness hinges on concepts of “vital energy,” “energetic balance” and “energetic imbalance.” The acupuncture assesses the flow and distribution of this “vital energy” within its pathways, known as “meridians and channels”. The acupuncturist is able to influence health and sickness by stimulating certain areas along these “meridians”. Traditionally fine, slender needles stimulated these areas or “acupoints” that focuses only in the hands or feet. Today, many more forms of stimulation are incorporated, including herbs, electricity, magnets and lasers. Still, the aim remains the same – adjust the “vital energy” so the proper amount reaches the proper place at the proper time. This helps your body heal itself. Undoubtedly with Onnuri SuJok Acupuncture there is an effective results even if of Breast Cancer. The concept of treatment of is in miniature form of hands or feet’s. The remission of the disease can be achieved and medicaments’ therapy simultaneously can be reduced or eliminated altogether (depending on the stages). The course of treatment is definitely uneventful even in grave condition.
smile notion; onnurimedicine.wordpress.com ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
To your wellbeing, smile life! Enjoy.