Allergic reactions occur when immune system overreact to normally harmless substances, such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and cockroach droppings, but winter can be as difficult because it’s harder to avoid allergens. To ward off the allergen, body produces histamines, which in turn cause problems in the upper respiratory tract (stuffy nose; sneezing; itchy, watery eyes and nose), rashes, hives, and lower respiratory tract (coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath or trouble breathing).
❐ Lower the heat and use a humidifier to keep humidity below 51 percent.
❐ Put a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Arresting) filter.
❐ A perpetual trap for allergens, vacuüm rugs often, in that case not to install wall-to-wall carpeting.
❐ Keep all food covered to discourage cockroaches.
❐ Clean bathrooms and kitchen often to prevent mold.
❐ Keep litter boxes far away from the air supply for the rest of the house.
Even in the bedroom
❐ Use allergen covers for pillows, bedding and mattresses.
❐ Wash bedding weekly.
❐ Don’t let your pet sleep in bedroom.
❐ Eliminate dust-catching clutter by putting books and magazines in another room or in a closet.
Want to ward off the miserable coughs and sniffles during the winter months? It’s possible to eat your way to better health!
• Tomato juice it’s rich in vitamin C, which may help ward off or cut the severity of colds and can inactivate histamine, the substance that makes a runny nose. Tomato juice also has beta-carotene, which bumps up production of infection-fighting cells.
• Sunflower seeds have almost a full daily dose of vitamin E, an antioxidant.
• Garlic the activity of key immune system cells, the natural killer and T-helper cells.
• Yogurt a compound that body makes to stop viruses from reproducing.
• Spinach is an excellent source of zinc, a nutrient essential for making disease-fighting white blood cells.
• Water it doesn’t fend off germs in itself, but all vitamins, minerals and nutrients need water to be properly absorbed.
The overall controlling meridian organ is a lung the dominant energy functions for gas exchange where oxygen diffuses into blood and is exchanged for carbon dioxide in the hemoglobin of the erythrocytes; that means transfer oxygen from air into the blood and carbon dioxide (a waste product of the body) from the blood into the air. Onnuri SuJok, a powerful tool to strengthen the functioning of lungs in a simple way by putting 1mm very fine micro needles on the energy pathways that too only on the hands! Often once the needles are in place, most people relax and even fall asleep for the duration of the treatment that has a positive and holistic effect. In the meantime one may start putting colors with permanent markers as prescribed and attach seeds. The aim is to promote health and to ease sufferings. Try!
http://onnurimedicine.me ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’
To your wellbeing, smile life! Enjoy.