A study concludes that the acupuncture is effective for treatment of plantar heel pain. There are more chances to have significant improvements in pain, relief and restore function than a standard regime of care that includes non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications.
Heel pain is caused by a variety of conditions. The most typical causes are Baxter nerve compression, plantar fasciitis, fat pad atrophy, Achilles tendonitis, and stress fractures of the calcaneus. The Baxter nerve is on the plantar surface of the foot and may become entrapped thereby causing pain and numbness. Acupuncture is often applied to relieve local tissues to release pressure on the Baxter nerve of inflammation.
The common cause is a plantar fascist that is commonly called a heel spur. Plantar fascia is a broad band of fibrous tissue that runs along the bottom surface of foot, from heel to toes, a condition in which the plantar fascia is inflamed. It can be very painful and inflammation of the tissues in the bottom of the foot that creates significant foot and heel pain. A key symptom of plantar fasciitis is foot and heel pain when stepping the floor for the first time in the morning when rising from bed.
Long-standing inflammation causes interrogate calcium at the point where plantar fascia inserts into the heel. These results appear a sharp thorn like heel spur, which is a-symptomatic (not painful); the pain arises from the inflammation.
Symptoms include a dull ache which is felt most of the time with episodes of a sharp pain in the centre of the heel or on the inside margin of the heel. Often the pain is worse on first rising in the morning or after rest and is aggravated by prolonged weight-bearing and thin-soled shoes.
CAUSES of may be:
- Excessive load on the foot from obesity is a major cause of plantar fascists.
- A sudden increase in weight, such as pregnancy can also lead to plantar fascists.
- A sudden increase in walking or a sporting activity can also be a contributing factor.
- Certain exercise that place a lot of stress on heel and attached tissue such as long-distance running, ballet dancing and dance aerobics that can further contribute to an earlier onset of plantar fasciitis.
- Factory workers, teachers and others who spend most of their work hours walking or standing on hard surfaces can damage their plantar fascia.
- Tight calf muscles also are reason of tight planter fascia.
- Excess pounds put extra stress on your plantar fascia.
- Biomechanical problems (walking abnormalities) are a major cause of plantar fascists.
- Being flat-footed, having a high arch or even having an abnormal pattern of walking can adversely affect the way weight is distributed when you’re standing and put added stress on the plantar fascia.
- Different types of arthritis can also lead to this condition such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
OR the most important symptoms may be due to non-functioning of organs properly i.e. Spleen or Kidney according to the energy movements in the body. ONNURI SuJok is successfully used to enhance the microcirculation of blood to the local region to nourish the tendons and ligaments. This allows for the healing process to engage and releases the inflammation of the plantar tissues. In addition it helps to cut local inflammation thereby providing significant pain management for this type of heel pain. The aim is to promote health and ease sufferings. Give a Try! To support in syndromes one may put colors with marker pen as prescribed.
Ignoring plantar fasciitis may result in chronic heel pain that hinders your regular activities. If you change the way you walk to lower plantar fasciitis pain, you might also develop foot, knee, hip or back problems.
http://onnurimedicine.me ‘Dr.Dinesh kapur’