• Don’t smoke-Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).
• Don’t eat fruits immediately – Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause the stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr. after meal or 1 hr. before meal.
• Don’t drink tea – Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
• Don’t walk about – People always say that after a meal walk a hundred steps and you will live till 99. In actual fact this is not true. Walking will cause the digestive system to be unable to absorb the nutrition from the food we intake.
• Don’t sleep immediately – The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric and infection in our intestine.